CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twit Me & I'll Twit U

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, January 23, 2010

    The good and the bad

    "You have to love the good and the bad. That’s what defines a relationship. If it was nothing but loving every, single aspect, it would just be infatuation— which can’t be healthy."

    --Nicholas Weyrick

    In other words: sunny days wouldn’t be special, if it wasn’t for rain. Joy wouldn’t feel so good, if it wasn’t for pain.

    6 comments:

    Bombchell said...

    *sigh* infatuation is so lovely!!! i share it with every hottie on my tv screen lol.

    Anonymous said...

    Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I approve of with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
    to the article there is even now a suspect as you did in the downgrade delivery of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=super video splitter 5.4.0 ?
    I noticed the axiom you have in the offing not used. Or you profit by the dreary methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

    Anonymous said...

    good afternoon dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for that meticulous make. The prices as regards the velcros are around 310 dollars everwhere. But finally I base this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what is your opinion?

    Anonymous said...

    Hello. And Bye.

    Debbie said...

    this quote is SO TRUE. <3

    Unknown said...

    Love this! So true.