To all my fellow workaholics: We can be cured. The road to recovery won't be easy, but I have a 10-point program to help. Post these suggestions at your workstation as a permanent reminder of what not to do.
1. Coffee is not breakfast.
2. An afternoon pot of coffee is not lunch.
3. Red Bull is not a substitute for sleeping.
4. Don't "catch up on work" every weekend.
5. Sleeping 16 hours straight on the weekend isn't really "catching up" on sleep.
6. A lunch break is more than 10 minutes.
7. Eating fast food in the car between appointments doesn't count as a lunch break, either.
8. Cigarettes are not a food group.
9. Typing is not exercise.
10. Spending a week in bed sick recovering from doing all of the above is not a vacation.