--Riiight. So it was vividly written that it was supposed to be a deep magnetic cleansing nose strip. Hmm...?!!!
BACK (Charcoal side/Face down to nose)
FRONT (this side face up)
- contains natural charcoal extract with magnetic cleansing systems. (Hmm..)
- Cool & Cool Deep Magnetic Cleansing Charcoal Nose Strips provide the maximum pore treatment cleansing.
- Formulated with natural charcoal extract. It seeks out unwanted blackheads and unclogs pore like a magnet leaving you with clearer, cleaner skin thus making pores less visible.
- You will see results after the 1st treatment.
RECOMMENDED USE: One strip per week.
HOW TO USE
- Thoroughly wash face, making sure that it is free of any creams, lotions or make-up.
- Dry hands, then open packet and peel the strip off plastic liner.
- Place on nose, and thoroughly wet nose with water. Apply the strip to moistened nose area, charcoal side down, smooth out air bubbles, ensuring good contact with skin.
- Let strip dry for 15-20 mins. The strip should feel dry & stiff.
- Slowly & carefully peel off strip starting at edges, pulling toward center.
(Me-I know I look bad w/o make-up LOL I was about to wet the entire strip & then wait for about 15-20 mins til it dries up.)I did what I had to do, unfortunately, I don't think it was that effective on me. As you can see, there was literally nothing on the strip. I am so pissed. I waited 20 mins until it was stiff as it could get and this is what I got. I don't think I'm ever gonna purchase this again. This is the 1st time I've ever used a commercialized product to get rid of blackheads & I failed miserably. LOL. Eww and yucky. This crap is useless. HAHA! And they said it was magnetic? Psshhhhhhh...
I don't see any blackheads...Hhh...