CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twit Me & I'll Twit U

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 14, 2009

    And Another One

    Oh I don't know..seems like the days and week are
    passing by so quickly, and before I know it,
    it's gonna be June,
    then July..and August..Dec..etc.

    Oh hell, this work is killin' me..
    I feel like I don't remember what
    day it is anymore..lol

    So yea..there's really nothing great about my life right now.
    I spend days and days at work and mostly home
    chillin', watching movies, eating home made
    puddings, popcorn and bein' a lazy ass as I can get.
    Nothin' really seems to interest me as of nowadays.
    The heat darkens me leaving my skintone uneven for
    heaven's sake & my hair oh so damaged..
    What's a girl gotta do..
    Ooh the other day, there was this one store
    near my place which was on sale..
    I knew I just had to go in,
    give myself a little shopping theraphy,
    immediately soaked 20 mins. of my precious time in there
    got like 3 tops and 1 skirt
    all for less than $40.
    Remind me to take pictures
    of what I got.
    There was this really cool Batman tee. It was yellow
    and the batman logo was of course black.
    I think it was cool. Haha.

    Anyhows, a few weeks ago, I received my very 1st award.
    And look what I have again? Ü
    I get really excited when I see
    my cbox with "you got tagged."
    I really appreciate the tags
    I've been getting. ( U have no idea)
    Honestly, it's not an easy task.
    You really have to go thru your
    entire followers list to tag
    those people. Plus the fact
    that it's limited to only 8 or 10. Errr,,
    And knowing you got like 100+ friends/followers..
    That's just Woah!
    AND I mean, if you can just TAG ALL,
    then I prolly just TAG ALL.

    Oh look! Another award!!! Cool! I'm so blessed with
    friendly and gorgeous bloggerettes! I actually got this award from 3 awesome ladies.. Rochelle, Anastacia, & Adin
    Thanks much sweeties!

    Terms & Conditions For the Award Recipient:
    1. Paste the Award Logo in your blog

    2. Give out the award to 10 Blogs that you feels the most inspired and most friendly.

    3. Make sure u back linked the recipients' blogs to your blog.
    4. Inform the recipients about the award by leaving them comments on their blog
    5. Give some love to the person who give you this award.


    --EDIT;
    And the award goes to..(sorry if I'm double taggin' anyone here)

    Kimberly Tia
    xppinkx
    makemeblushhh
    Ahoy Mate!!!
    NessasaryMakeup
    Tina Marie Online
    shesoprecious
    lets be real.
    Holly Ann-AeRee
    ............Makeup Babble............


    Neweiz,
    here's what I've done when I felt like putting
    on makeup. After expermimenting w/ the colors,
    I wanted to try bbg's. Bronze, Brown and Gold.
    If I can grade myself. I'm on a down low.
    SERIOUSLY. I still find puttin' on falsies difficult.
    Maybe its bcuz of the brand? the glue?
    I don't know..
    and blending? omygosh. I still suck hahahahaha..
    --still kinda boring w/o winged e/l..
    --working w/ bbg's.. (bronze, brown & gold)


    Currently, I am working on how to wing my e/l and
    still patiently trying to learn on how to put
    on my falsies correctly.



    Here, I used my cheap ass markwin's red cherry tube lipgloss.
    I've had it for sometime. I'm just never used to wearing
    red so I barely use it til now. But I just dabbed a lil
    on the middle and spread it outwards for a mild color.
    I really admire people who can totally pull off red l/s.
    I think it's so glam & sexxay!
    I need to own a really good red l/s to
    actually be able to wear it.
    Oh and this is actually how long my hair is now.
    Dry dead ends. Ughk! I need a hair rebond soon.

    SO yeah...my weekends start today.
    And my guy friend is having his bday
    party tonight. I won't be drinkin' much.
    I just wanna eat. Hahaha..
    I'll be back on SAT.
    Bye!!


    9 comments:

    Anastacia said...

    Ohhh! Really pretty bbg's look! like that hot eye lashes! You're cute!

    Edna said...

    Congrats on the award. Cute look :)

    fuzkittie said...

    You look SO sexy! Omg, such a pretty look, love the colors. And your hair!! It's gorgeous.

    eri said...

    you look good! :)
    i'm still trying to figure out how to work the winged look on my eyes. i just don't think my eyes are meant to have winged liner.
    keep us posted!

    Mona said...

    you look so pwitty!

    LOVEpink said...

    i loveee the gold!! sooo prettty! dont forget to take pics of your haul :) ps which lashes did u use! theyre super cute! xoxo

    ♥ Ms. Kendall ♥ said...

    Ohh, I loved the winged liner look!! I really need to learn how to do it on myself!!! >_<
    XoXo

    dirty sexy makeup said...

    yes UB is urban behaviour. i'm pretty sure they still have it so go check it out :)

    Melissa Joy said...

    You're not the only one. I still have difficulties with false eyelashes!