CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twit Me & I'll Twit U

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 6, 2009

    Tagged my current look

    *photo taken inside pastry shop before i went home*

    Hello Lovelies! I got tagged by Melissa. Thanks!!!
    Just got home from work.
    So freakin' exhausted..
    Pssh..hot day today..it's wearin'
    me down..too lazy..
    I need sleep.
    Surely knocked out as hell..
    need tah regain strength..
    DAMN TIRED.
    zzzZzzz

    Rules: Take a picture of yourself RIGHT now.
    No primping or preparing. Just snap a picture.

    Load the picture onto your blog.

    Tag some people to play.

    Now I'm tagging these pretty ladies..

    Iyah
    Kim Tia
    xppinkx
    Tuniez83
    Luphia Loves
    Jasmin
    miemiemie
    and whoever wants to..
    Feel free to do so..

    xo..♥

    14 comments:

    Anastacia said...

    HI! Leigh! you looks so sweet! :D

    ♥Leigh♥ said...

    aww thanks A! I think I look kinda sad in this picture! I'm so exhausted!

    pandablush said...

    Spontaneous pic!
    But still looks so pretty <3

    Anonymous said...

    Leigh, I think you have a very cute and photogenic face! ;)

    ♥ Nehs ♥ said...

    everyone did this tag game seems to be beautiful without their make up. pretty!!

    beeyoutiful7 said...

    Oo

    I like the shirt that youre wearing =)

    You look super classy <3

    eri said...

    cute picture!
    i love that top you're wearing! i love the lace detail!

    noone said...

    Awww you look so pretty!!

    FuN and MakeUp said...

    you're a cutie!

    fuzkittie said...

    Hi Leigh~~ :] It's nice to meet you pretty!

    Unknown said...

    Oh Thanx so much for the tag! that keeps me update my own blog,LOL
    my cam's out of battery so I'll do it next thing tomorrow. Promise I won't cheat!

    Neeyuh said...

    you look cute!! :)

    LOVEpink said...

    pretty picture :)

    i gave you an award on my blog girl!

    xoxo, bev

    Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

    you looks so lovely! and thanks for the tag, will get to it after my exams, sorry it might take me a couple of weeks, things are a little crazy right now! plus during revision i'm a mess, haha, staying at home all day, no makeup at all!

    xx