CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twit Me & I'll Twit U

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 21, 2008

    Cherry Tattoo

    I know what y'all are thinking! WHAT IS IT WITH ALL THESE DAMN CHERRIES DOING ON MY EFFIN' BLOG, RIGHT? HAHA! Well, like what I said, I am dying to get another tatt. And I know I wasn't supposed to have gotten one in the first place. And now, its making me want another and another and another..until I look like a punkass chic.Kidding.So,anyhoo,shoot me now.Or else I will have all cherries tattooed on my bod.HAHA.I need to choose from 4 cherry designs.And I know,what the hell,huh? They're all gawdaym cherries! I'm having a hard time figuring out which one Ima get over 4 CHERRIES! HAHA.I am sooo weird.I'm telling ya. I'm glad my Lovey approved on it. I mean, well, ofcourse, he wants to get another one on his own,too. So, I guess that makes it fair enough. :) Whatchu think? Which one is cuter? HAHA
    1) Bob Marley Cherry
    2) Plain cherry that you'd wanna eat. LOL
    3) Cherry drops!
    4) and another dope cherry..HEHE

    0 comments: