CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twit Me & I'll Twit U

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 20, 2008

    Lady Bug


    Okay, so I told myself I would only get one tattoo. But after seeing this cute ol' lady bug, It's just too cute for me to resist. I'm planning on getting another one. But I'm still thinking where to put it. HAHA! I absolutely hate my feet,and tattoos are permanent, so AAAHHHH!! I don't wanna put it in my back since I already have a fairy. I would look like a complete drawing pad if I had it both done at the back side. HAHAHAHA..So, we'll see. And also, I'm still admiring Ms. Tia's gorgeous tatt. Ahh! I never thought I would be so down with ink works. YAY! While some people love it, some hate the feeling. But when the tatt is done, you'll be happy you got it and will be back for more..Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh..and another one.

    0 comments: