CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twit Me & I'll Twit U

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 28, 2009

    So Random

    So, in my opinion, I'd rather get the palette's than the single e/s.
    I like to save the space and probably save on the money, as well. Ü
    Plus, the fact that you don't get to pick each color yourself,
    the more exciting and creative you'll get..
    Well, that's just me & my thoughts.
    Even so, I know most of you have depotted the e/s already..Hehehe..
    but these babies will go right into my wishlist. yipeee..Ü

    URBAN DECAY Urban Ammo Eye Palette
    MAC Cool Eyes Palette
    SMASHBOX Mother Earth Palette
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Moving on, here are some random shots that I took from last night..
    NOTE that I was sore from the gym that
    I just wanted to collapse right there..
    but I still managed to play with a lil bit of make-up afterward.
    Imagine, I haven't worn make-up ever since I started moving.
    You have no idea how bad & pale I looked during those days. Ugh!
    Glad I got through that phase..
    Moving can sometimes be such a drag..
    I was starting to feel eeky
    with no color on my face.
    HAHAHA.Ü
    Something I pulled out of nowhere..
    frosty blue e/s and matte brown e/s..
    Photos did no justice to poor blue..BOO!
    Boredom strikes back!Time to change my top..hehe..
    The color reminds me so much of BARBIE! HAHA
    I swear to god close up pictures makes my nose big.
    I hate it. =(

    Omgoodness Stiff pose right here.. ahahahaha..
    Pls. believe me when I say I'm not trynna be emo here.. Ughk!

    Uhh-- lemme see if this first vid works..
    TESTING 1, 2, 3...
    Hmm... 1st time uploading a vid. LOL.
    I was actually using my camera phone when I took
    this vid in the bathroom.
    Bwahahhaha!Ü

    CAUTION: play @ your own risk. might make u dizzy. SORRY!


    So, anyhoo, I really have nothing to talk to about..
    I don't even know what to name this post..hahaha..
    Uhmm..so yeah..enjoy the rest of your week ladies!

    P.S.
    I just had to insert this. He made it for me. LOL
    Damn..look at that small waist and big boobies..hahaha..
    I don't think he drew me right..Ü

    Bbye! xoxo

    9 comments:

    miemiemie said...

    haha so cute :) you remind me of roxanne something..yung artista sa channel 2, hahaha you can watch her at tfc diba? hahaha you look so much like her!

    Jasmin said...

    Cute ! Love the palette's & ur makeup.

    FuN and MakeUp said...

    id go wit the first one cuz theres much more colors.. i prefer palettes tooo.. lovely pix!

    Melissa Joy said...

    sexy eye makeup! I really like your hair!

    Anonymous said...

    I absolutely love you with those gorge lashes! sooo pretty.=] How are you liking your new place?

    Awww I'm jealous that you are working out again! I wish u were close so I can be your gym buddy! HAHAHAHA.... you would have to be the one who'll drag me!

    Milly said...

    I agree palletes are so much better and much cheaper in the long run

    LOVEpink said...

    ohh i used to loveee getting palettes heh but now i've been making my own for my collection heh xoxo, bev

    CherieamourXO said...

    Beautiful girl!! :)

    Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

    your eyes are so gorgeous!!