CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twit Me & I'll Twit U

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 15, 2008

    B*tches Not Invited


    I knew I just had to VLOG about this crazy little concrete idea of mine.

    You see, it's been the longest four years of our lives. And yet, there's this neurotic ex-b*tch who just can't enough of what she already has. LOL. To my extended gratitude and to my overwhelmed nature, I still have no clue whatsoever why she keeps adding me on Friendster for the nth time. LOL. I just find it so foolish & funny that I kept rejecting her invites and yet, she hasn't got a clue what she's getting herself into. Has she gone out of her cramped mind or something? I don't know what she wants from me or my man. But whatever it is, I just want to tell her to: get a life. Cuz for me, getting even with an enemy was never a good move. WHY? Would I level myself down with a loser? Give me a break. Tss...

    She is over and done with. There is no need for a connection or for fueling the flames again. Sheesh! Life is too short to stress myself with people who don't even deserve to be an issue in my life. TSK!

    0 comments: