CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twit Me & I'll Twit U

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 17, 2008

    Fairy Tattoo



    :) LOL Okay. I may have despised it for once, but luckily, I got the hang of it. I, myself, had gotten a tattoo on my own. Just to see how the pain felt like. It was nothing compared to my bellybutton piercing. At first, I thought it'd sting like a bee or a bite of an ant. But hell, worst. The outline of my fairy wings seemed like a blade scraping the sheesh out of me. And well, the shading part, think of this, for all of those who have gotten a prick in the finger for laboratory purposes, it was like that 100x. Yeah. I'm not exagerating or anything. For me, that was how I felt when I was getting my gigantic fairy on my upper back. Hehe. So, last night, I couldn't lie flat on my back. I had to sleep lying on my stomach or just the sideview where my other side wouldn't touch the bed. And now, I'm at work. I have this blazer on and the stupid petroleum jelly is sticking to it. HAHA. I can't wait to get home and wear my tube top where it'd feel more comfortable. Hhhh...so yeah, there goes my medical career in the future. LOL. What a shame. If I do pursue Med in the mere future, and people found out I have a tatt, WOW! That would be awesome. HAHAHA! :) I'll post the finish outcome of my tatt later. ♥


    P.S.
    I wonder if my dad would kill me if he found out about this. *FINGERS CROSSED* Hopefully, he doesn't read my blog. Hehe.

    2 comments:

    ♥Leigh♥ said...

    One tattoo is enough for me. Hopefully I don't get addicted to it. Otherwise, that would just be gross if I had too much ink in my body. You guys should get one. Ya know, just to see how it feels like. LOL!

    Admin said...

    i'd rather look at others tattoo than having my own...hehehe

    good luck with your tatoo guys...