CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twit Me & I'll Twit U

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 3, 2008

    Don't Forget About Us

    Just let it die
    With no goodbyes
    Details don't matter
    We both paid the price
    Tears in my eyes
    You know sometimes
    It'd be like that baby

    Now everytime I see you
    I pretend I'm fine
    When I wanna reach out to you
    But I turn and I walk and I let it ride
    Baby I must confess
    We were bigger than anything
    Remember us at our best
    And don't forget about

    Late nights, playin' in the dark
    And wakin' up inside my arms
    Boy, you'll always be in my heart
    and I can see it in your eyes
    You still want it
    So don't forget about us

    I'm just speaking from experience
    Nothing can compare to your first true love
    So I hope this will remind you
    When it's for real, it's forever
    So don't forget about us

    Oh they say
    That you're in a new relationship
    But we both know
    Nothing comes close to
    What we had, it perseveres
    That we both can't forget it
    How good we used to get it

    There's only one me and you
    And how we used to shine
    No matter what you go through
    We are one, that's a fact
    That you can't deny
    So baby we just can't let The fire pass us by
    Forever we'd both regret
    So don't forget about

    And if she's got your head all messed up now
    That's the trickery
    She'll wanna have like you know how this lovin' used to be
    I bet she can't do like meShe'll never be MC
    Baby don't you, don't you forget about us

    Don't baby, don't baby, don't let it go
    No baby, no baby, no baby no
    Don't baby, don't baby, don't let it go
    When it's for real, it's forever
    So don't forget about us.

    0 comments: