CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twit Me & I'll Twit U

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 11, 2008

    Loving Him


    I've known him since freshmen year in College. We've been together for the past three and a half years. And we've been inseparable since then. I tell him how much I love him before we go to sleep, when we wake up in the morning and at random times. I intertwine my fingers with his when we walk together and cuddle up to him when we're sitting next to each other. I'm happy whenever I'm with him. And when I'm having the worst day ever, he's always there to cheer me up and tells me everything's gonna be okay. But when he's the one who's having a bad day, sometimes I hug him from behind as a surprise. In addition with my so-called little surprises, I slip him sweet sticky notes to cheer him up. Because at one time or another, stress and problems may occur. With us, we just goof off and let loose. Most of the times, we just chill and share inside jokes with each other. There's something very bonding about having a cute little secret only the two of us knows.

    ..to be continued.♥

    0 comments: