CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twit Me & I'll Twit U

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 13, 2008

    One Thing


    Love waits for one thing.

    ...the right moment.

    I won't be a hypocrite denying that I once lived my life and had boyfriends before I settled with the one. I was naive and I didn't exactly know what I wanted. So, I made mistakes and I mean really made mistakes of choosing my previous boyfriends. All were jerks. Not to mention, I wish I hadn't gone out with them for God's sake. Maybe if I was still with them, I wouldn't be here or was still at my feet not knowing what to do with my life. Worse, they were all the same.

    Everyone's not afraid of trying again. They're just afraid of getting hurt for the same reason. But life is simply unpredictable. You'll never get the answers to your questions until you learn to risk some things. And I took that so-called risk to love again until I stumbled upon this one thing.

    If I have learned something from it, it's that "no one should let themselves get used to anything. Give your heart a room for accepting that in life, nothing stays constant." And that means, boys are like bubblegums, you chew 'em up and spit 'em out. Hahaha...

    No, seriously though, even a set of mistakes brought me down. I still managed to wait and VOILA!!! LOL. He came my way unexpectedly. And whuddyaknow now, we've been together for the longest. I feel that he's this one thing that came the right moment in my life. And I made a choice of risking to find love again.

    P.S.
    Life is about trusting our feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories and learning from the past. Life goes on. ♥

    0 comments: