CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twit Me & I'll Twit U

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 27, 2008

    Twitter Suspension

    LOL Okay. So, as I have mentioned, I just registered to this new online tweeting thing about 2 days ago. And just this morning, when I got to work, I opened my internet browser and went to twitter right away. To my astonishment, there was this pink box right on top of the "What are you doing" box. And it says: "This account is currently suspended and is being investigated due to strange activity. If we have suspended your account mistakenly, please let us know. See Suspended Accounts for more information." I was like what the heck, what'd I do wrong? So, I immediately sent the Twitter an email asking them if I had violated any of their said rules. The last thing I remember about Twitter was that I was tweeting every 5 to10 seconds for about 5 tweets continuously. Was I wrong about that? Hhh..I'm really disappointed right now. That means no tweeting for me anymore...*sniff*

    3 comments:

    SGE said...

    Hi!

    Maybe you're twitting to often and they considered it some kind of spam?! Have you responded to the suspension? Do so, in order at least to understand why they have suspended you...

    Cheers,
    SGE

    Anonymous said...

    Yes SGE! I emailed and asked what I did wrong. I don't think I was spamming. I was just doing what a regular Twitter would do.Ya know, the typical message what I was doing and blabbing and asking people for suggestions about this and that. That's all. I don't know if they're ever gonna let be back in. I guess I would have to create a new username then,huh?! :)

    Anonymous said...

    i think that's what they call over-twitting?lol...Now you are back again twitting. But don't over twit, they might suspend again your account.