:) Living happy, healthy and in love all in one. But of course you need to take care of yourself as well. Here's some useful tips:
- Winter is fast approaching. Brr..it's getting cold outside. Keep skin from drying up. Switch to a heavier moisturizer.
- Yum!!! Chocolate!!! Hmm..Did you know that dark chocolate in small quantities stimulates endorphins; contains nutrients such as potassium, magnesium, vitamins B1 B2 D and E; cuts cholesterol; fights fatigue; has serotonin, an anti-depressant; and has phenolic which is associated with reducing the risk of coronary heart disease. Who would have known something so good could be so good for you! :)
- Stressed? Here's a few suggestions -- Listen to calming music at night, get a massage at least once a month, exercise at least 10-20 minutes a day, take a long walk in the evening, take vitamins and lastly, don't forget to smile. :)
- HONEY! - As sweet as it is, honey can be used to prevent a burn from turning into a blister, moreover, it can get rid of a bad blemish when applied overnight because honey is antibacterial. I bet you didn't know that, did ya? :)
- Wanna look thinner in pictures? Try this before posing.. Lift your chin, put your hands on your hips, stand on a 45 degree angle like a ballerina and lean into the cam! Say cheese!
- Do you know where your scent spots are? The throat, wrist and hair are the few places to spray your perfs to make 'em stay longer.
- Don't brush your hair too much. Why? Because too much combing or brushing will stimulate glands to produce oil.
- How to smell good longer? Mix a little bit of perf with your lotion and apply!
- TOO HYPER? Run your wrists under cold water for a couple of minutes to calm yourself down.