CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twit Me & I'll Twit U

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 16, 2008

    Tattooed

    Okay. Not every man needs to get one just so he can prove his masculine side. Not too long ago, he and I were having a little argument about his desire of getting a tatt done on his back. He wanted to get it before his birthday. Luckily, it's his birthday, so I approved just because. & voila. Last night, not a little sick anymore, he had it done on his back, upper left corner. Amazingly, it looked cool. So, yeah. Whatever. It's not like I'm not getting one as well. HAHA! Come to think of it, I came from a pre-med course and I used to hate it so bad cuz I thought it'd look gross when you get older since it would shrink and wrinkle. HAHA. & now, little by little, I'm startin' to appreciate it. Okay, I think once is enough. But from what I heard, it can get really addictive. Whew!BTW, I posted a picture of his tattoo from last night. HAHAH. & it's not wet, that's just petroleum jelly to prevent it from ...I dunno...LOL. Ask his tattoo artist! He did a great job. :) I can't wait to see it after a week.

    0 comments: