CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Twit Me & I'll Twit U

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 7, 2008

    I'm Yours

    I'm Yours
    by: Jason Mraz

    Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
    I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
    I fell right through the cracks
    and now I'm trying to get back
    Before the cool done run out
    I'll be giving it my bestest
    Nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention
    I reckon its again my turn to win some or learn some
    But I won't hesitate no more, no more
    It cannot wait, I'm yours
    Well open up your mind and see like me
    Open up your plans and damn you're free
    Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love
    Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing
    we're just one big family
    and it's our God-forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved
    So I won't hesitate no more, no more It cannot wait I'm sure
    There's no need to complicate Our time is short
    This is our fate, I'm yours
    I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
    And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
    But my breath fogged up the glass
    And so I drew a new face and I laughed
    I guess what I been saying is there ain't no better reason
    To rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons
    It's what we aim to do
    Our name is our virtue
    But I won't hesitate no more,
    no more It cannot wait I'm yours
    Well no no, well open up your mind and see like me
    Open up your plans and damn you're free
    Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours
    so please don't, please don't, please don't
    there's no need to complicate cause our time is short
    this uh, this uh, this is our fate
    i'm yours

    0 comments: